Home Support Program
Pharmacists & Caregivers in Langley, BC
- Our pharmacists and caregiver make the difference in every prescription they dispense and every service they provide.
- When healthcare providers share information and work closely together, the result is better care for patient.
- Training on how to use medications and specialized devices such as blood glucose meter, nebulizers, Compression stockings, Aero chambers etc.
- Remove any expired or outdated medications to avoid any consequences with current medications.
- Our Home support program provides home visit by well trained Licensed Practical Nurses to manage and monitor chronic conditions.
- Daily Home visit includes administration of medications, applications of topical patches, Instilling Eye/Ear drops, Helping with Inhalers, Injections, Blood glucose and blood pressure monitoring as per care plan, Administering and/or training with Insulins as per Physician’s order.
- Continuing self-management educations with ultimate goal of patient independence.
- Patients who cannot manage their own medications after a sudden change in health, have difficulty taking their medications due to physical or cognitive barriers, have history of medications related hospitalizations or medications administration errors, have multiple chronic conditions or complex medication regimens, need additional teaching e.g. Blood glucose meter, self-injections of insulin, etc.
- There is no additional charge to the patient for once a day visit. There will be $10 per visit if patient requires more than one visit.
Services offered by our Langley Pharmacy
- Home Support Program
- Compression Stockings
- Medication Reviews
- Blister Packaging
- Immunizations and Injections
- Health and Wellness
- Insurance Billing
- Weight Management Program
- Home Health Products